Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank PLC (ITMB) was licensed in 2002 and started
business operations in 2003, precisely, 13 years ago. Its registered
trade mark – Infinity Homes is a reflection of the strong desire of the
Bank to create endless opportunities for shelter for every category of
Infinity Trust Mortgage Bank is recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Build a strong compliance environment to ensure zero level of policy, procedures and regulatory infractions.
- Ensure prompt and effective call over of branch transactions.
- Build strong awareness in branch staff on all policy and
procedures issues; zero tolerance for open GL Items, unreviewed
transactions and income leakages
- Call over of Transactions as per the approved threshold.
- Carrying out spot checks and review of activities in the
branches under coverage, cash count and vault administration, funds
transfer, ensuring adherence to policies and procedures
- Review of system exception message report.
- Review of GL/P&L Movement Report.
- Conduct Seriality checks /test on Managers Cheque/Bank draft in the branches under coverage.
- Review of Suspense/Transit/Proxy Accounts.
- Review of expense and cash advances and ensure conformity with laid-down policies.
- Carrying out security sweep at least once in a month.
- Ensure complete and accurate recognition of all fees and charges on every relevant account.
- Review of Fixed Asset Register
- Review KYC compliance.
Key Performance Measures
- Control Adequacy rating from Internal Audit.
- Effectiveness at follow up to ensure that Internal Audit recommendations are implemented
- Quantum of undetected regulatory/statutory infractions from External Auditor and Regulators reports.
- Quality and Timeliness of losses and loss events reporting in processing areas
- Undetected Income leakage/P&L reversal arising from undetected processing errors
- Promptness and effectiveness of call over of transactions.
- Integrity of the GL accounts in the Business offices of the region.
- Promptness, Accuracy and Validity of Exception Reporting/Rendition of all Control Activity Reports
- A first Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or Audit.
- Professional qualification in Accountancy or Audit would be an added advantage.
- Work experience of between 2 and 4 years in banking operations
- The need to maintain a wide network with key stakeholders in the Bank. service.
- Report writing/Investigation skill
- Banking operations experience
- Interpretation of ML (P) Act 2004 & CBN KYC Manual 2003.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and Curriculum Vitaes to: email@example.com