10 Oct 2016
Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) Vacancy for an Executive Secretary in Lagos
at 19:10 Tags: Experienced Job Positions , Institute of Credit Administration , Lagos Jobs , Secretarial Jobs
involved in everyday management of trade, financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
Institute of Credit Administration is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- An applicant must be Male or Female (at age 30 minimum)
- Must be a graduate of HND in Secretarial Administration.
- Ability to generate minutes of meeting
- Must be fluent, very sound in English Language (oral & written).
- Must have high typing speed - at least 90 WPM.
- Must be highly organized & effective in leading others for ' productivity in office; must be truly hardworking
- Not less than 4 years experience in same capacity.
- Must have ability to write constructive business letter, write speech Must be versatile in computer operations (Ms Word Applications).
- Corel Draw, Pagemaker, & Photoshop will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Application Deadline 14th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.