The Institute of Credit Administration (ICA) is Nigeria’s only
nationally recognized professional credit management body, solely
dedicated to the provision of micro and macro credit management
education, award of specialist qualifications, development of skills and
capacity building of people
involved in everyday management of trade,
financial, consumer and business credits not only in Nigeria, but
throughout Africa and the rest of the world.
Institute of Credit Administration is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Executive Secretary
- An applicant must be Male or Female (at age 30 minimum)
- Must be a graduate of HND in Secretarial Administration.
- Ability to generate minutes of meeting
- Must be fluent, very sound in English Language (oral & written).
- Must have high typing speed – at least 90 WPM.
- Must be highly organized & effective in leading others for ‘ productivity in office; must be truly hardworking
- Not less than 4 years experience in same capacity.
- Must have ability to write constructive business letter, write
speech Must be versatile in computer operations (Ms Word Applications).
- Corel Draw, Pagemaker, & Photoshop will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Application Deadline 14th October, 2016.