An International Schools, is urgently recruiting qualified candidates for immediate employment into the vacant position below:
Job Title: Professional School Administrator
- Responsible for the operation and instructional leadership at elementary and secondary schools.
- Trains and supervises staff, sets instructional objectives, and works to build a rapport with parents.
- Manage day-to-day activities at an elementary or secondary school.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic programs.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Formulate mission statements.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Manage career counseling.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
You will need to have:
- Strong interpersonal skills to help you relate to students,
academic staff, teachers, senior managers and colleagues in other areas
of education administration;
- Experience in organizing, prioritizing and managing your time effectively;
- IT skills in areas such as word processing, spreadsheets, databases and the internet as well as the use of social media;
- A flexible approach to work.
- Excellent written communication skills;
- Team working skills and the ability to work alone without supervision;
- The ability to deal positively with change;
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- A post graduate degree (ongoing) in Education.
- Over 7 years’ experience in school administration at a UK curriculum school
- Professional certification would be an added advantage
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Teaching Curriculum Development Educational
- Leadership Tutoring Curriculum Design Classroom Management Educational
- Technology Special Education Teacher Training Secondary
- Education Organizational Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply