Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment
& services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000
networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more
than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson
Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we
are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can
benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our
innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society
to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries,
offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative &
engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday.
Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles.
They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer
needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To
ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work
experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow
you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career
Ericsson is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Managed Services Operations Assurance SME
Req ID: 143171
- This Job Role is responsible for the Customer Handling,
Coordination, Management, Single Customer Complaints and execution of
proactive and reactive H/W maintenance activities that require a higher
level of Skill.
- This shall ensure that the MoMo services provided to customers
are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement
(SLA) performance levels.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Daily Customer Complaints.
- H/W maintenance Preventive maintenance.
- End to end issue handling and coordination with GSC.
- System Administration.
- Customer Handling.
- ECW/EWP Experience.
- Ericsson Charging System Knowledge.
- Working knowledge of different H/W components link HP Servers/EMC/F5 etc.
- Unix/Linux Knowledge.
- Java/shell scripting.
- Knowledge of Oracle/PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of Managed Service Telecom Operations Practice
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Creating & Innovating
- Knowledge sharing
- Problem Solving and strategic thinking
- Ericsson Knowledge
- Language Skills
- Applying Expertise and Technology
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of IT/Telecom experience.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Social skills and awareness
- Good communication skills
- Cost Awareness
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply