25 Oct 2016
I.T Manager Job in a Quick Service Restaurant Outlet in Lagos
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/25/2016 08:28:00 pm Tags: Fast Food/Restaurant Jobs , IT and Telecoms Jobs , Lagos Jobs
Due to internal expansion; they are looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: I.T Manager
- The Information Technology Manager shall be responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks.
- He/she will be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines.
- Setting up all IT infrastructures for the smooth running of the head office and the retail outlets.
- Developed an IT policy for the organistaion to guide the use of IT facilities in the organisation.
- Provide first line user support for all users IT related issues and incidence reports.
- Compiled and submitted IT weekly reports and updates for the unit’s transaction date closure, end-users, network issues, offsite database backup and anti-virus updates as well as ensuring supporting documentation and records are sufficient to meet and comply with company’s policies and regulatory needs.
- Maintaining a record of problems and resolution that arises from users’ interaction with the application and hardware equipment.
- ERP application configuration, installation, administration, user and group account management as well as application reports modification to suit changing business information requirement.
- Implemented a VPN platform
- Handle Price updates for the organization.
- Developed a database for registering IT vendors.
- Manage all day to day IT running of the outlets and the head office operations, helping the operations and accounts department with resolution of issues that may arise from their daily activities in terms of sales and cash disparities.
- Setting up and managing the unit’s LAN / domain, local computers, network resources and domain user and group accounts.
- Implemented data replication process which ensures that sales made in each and every outlet in Nigeria reports to the central server in the Nigeria head office.
- End User training on equipment and software usage.
- Demonstrated the ability to fill in at a moment’s notice, quickly mastering new systems, processes and workflows.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, or similar field.
- A detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.