Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Quick Service Outlet
chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries,
Nigerian and continental dishes for the family.
Due to internal
expansion; they are looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: I.T Manager
- The Information Technology Manager shall be responsible for installing and maintaining computer hardware, software and networks.
- He/she will be responsible and accountable for the smooth
running of our computer systems within the limits of requirements,
specifications, costs and timelines.
- Setting up all IT infrastructures for the smooth running of the head office and the retail outlets.
- Developed an IT policy for the organistaion to guide the use of IT facilities in the organisation.
- Provide first line user support for all users IT related issues and incidence reports.
- Compiled and submitted IT weekly reports and updates for the
unit’s transaction date closure, end-users, network issues, offsite
database backup and anti-virus updates as well as ensuring supporting
documentation and records are sufficient to meet and comply with
company’s policies and regulatory needs.
- Maintaining a record of problems and resolution that arises from users’ interaction with the application and hardware equipment.
- ERP application configuration, installation, administration,
user and group account management as well as application reports
modification to suit changing business information requirement.
- Implemented a VPN platform
- Handle Price updates for the organization.
- Developed a database for registering IT vendors.
- Manage all day to day IT running of the outlets and the head
office operations, helping the operations and accounts department with
resolution of issues that may arise from their daily activities in terms
of sales and cash disparities.
- Setting up and managing the unit’s LAN / domain, local computers, network resources and domain user and group accounts.
- Implemented data replication process which ensures that sales
made in each and every outlet in Nigeria reports to the central server
in the Nigeria head office.
- End User training on equipment and software usage.
- Demonstrated the ability to fill in at a moment’s notice, quickly mastering new systems, processes and workflows.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Expertise in data centre management and data governance.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- B.Sc in Computer Science, or similar field.
- A detailed knowledge of industry’s best practice processes.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.