Betaplus is a leading Financial Institution in Africa offering a
portfolio of customised and innovative services in our chosen market to
improve access to finance, markets and advisory services by creating
opportunities and offering innovative financial solutions to our
customers; harnessing our core
resources and strategic alliances with
Betaplus is currently in need of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Supervisor
- This position this position is responsible for managing all IT infrastructure in the organization and all other duties assigned.
- Maintaining and providing technical support for all systems, network and IT peripherals in the organisation
- Designing and coordinating the implementation of new standards, IT policies, and procedures
- Liaising with external partners, including consultants, agencies and vendors on issues pertaining to information technology.
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies and IT trends that
are relevant to our business and constantly keeping management abreast
of these advancements.
- Deploying network data storage and backing up vital IT data both physically and virtually
- Developing contingency plans to cover systems failure, recovery and restoration procedures.
- Conducting daily check on internet connectivity, speed test (Uplink and Downlink), routers and access points
- Resolving IT complaints/request/queries
- Preparing and administering the unit’s budget
- Coordinating and managing all IT Projects and IT infrastructure
- Developing and implementing innovative solutions and troubleshooting all IT issues
- Deploying systems to new staff with appropriate applications and user specific application
- Conducting periodic checks and carrying out preventive maintenance on all systems and network
- Evaluating new network system (hardware configurations,
installations, software) and vendor packages for feasibility, user
compatibility, performance, cost, making purchase recommendations.
- Performing other duties as assigned
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science. Information Systems or a directly related field
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in IT ( systems and network administration)International experience desirable
- Certifications in Information Technology (ITIL, Cisco or Microsoft)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 7th October, 2016.