13 Oct 2016
Itiebi Concept Company Limited Job for a Business Development Executive
Itiebi Concept Company Limited is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
A business development professional has three primary responsibilities:
- Identifying new sales leads
- Pitching products and/or services
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Researching organizations (IOC's) and individual Original Equipment Manufacturers Materials in Scope to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Researching the needs of IOC's and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Sourcing from Original Manufacturing Equipment used by IOC's and getting a local representation.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays to IOC's Already Registered
- Contacting clients (IOC's) to inform them about new developments in the company’s products with their Scope
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met
The skills you need to excel in this position include:
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organization
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 18th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.