28 Oct 2016
Janchine Nigeria Limited Vacancy for a Hall Manager
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/28/2016 09:40:00 pm Tags: Janchine Nigeria Limited , Lagos Jobs , Managerial Jobs
unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
Janchine Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hall Manager
- This position provides a full array of services related to Facilities Operations and is considered essential services personnel that must be available on a 24 hour, seven-day per week basis in the event of emergencies.
- Programs and plans work for regular and overtime shifts.
- Responsible for the hiring, firing, promotion, demotion and disciplining of employees.
- Responsible for supervising personnel and provides work schedules and assignments for personnel including: mechanics, shift engineers, forepersons and office staff and supervises the performance of their work.
- Maintains records of attendance, overtime, vacations, etc.
- Will link each maintenance item to a recurring operational budget and will oversee progress to determine if adequate resources are available to effectively complete all maintenance requirements while ensuring budget remains within established parameters.
- Orders, obtains, safeguards, distributes and maintains proper usage of needed equipment, materials and supplies.
- Formulates and executes plans for the effective utilization of assigned personnel and available equipment, material and supplies. Manages staff work assignments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 4th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.