Culminate Consulting – Our client, a Mobile engagement Company, is
currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to
fill the position below:
Job Title: Java Software Developer
- We are looking for a Java Developer with at least 2 years of
professional experience in Java development. This role suits a flexible
developer, eager to learn quickly and to take on a critical part of our
- In addition to the inevitable production firefight, you will try
out new technologies, eventually introduce them to solve complex
problems for our clients and incrementally shape our entire technology
Key Areas of Responsibilities
- Programming and Configuration
- Debugging and Troubleshooting
- Testing Testing Testing !!!
- IT College Degree (or equivalent).
- Proficient in Object-Oriented design and programming languages.
- Keen on delivering a clean & maintainable code
- Test oriented
- Knowledge of JSE and JEE specification components, mainly JTA, JPA,JAX-WS,JAX-RS,JDBC,Servlet.
- Relational database experience.
- Source and version control systems experience (eg: SVN or GIT)
- Experience developing applications with Apache Tomcat application server
- S.O.L.I.D principles aware
- Comfortable with Linux / UNIX environments.
- Experience developing server-side Java applications with JDK >= 1.6 with Maven, preferably using dependency injection.
Nice to Have:
- Experience with scripting languages (eg: BASH, Python)
- Experience in our technology stack :
- Jersey 2.0
- Apache Cassandra
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as heading as interviews would be on first come first serve basis.
Application Deadline 4th November, 2016.