Anotech Energy has developed an expertise in all energy sectors: Oil and
Gas Exploration and Production, Petrochemical, Power Generation,
Mining, Water industries. Our roots are in the delivery of the highest
standard of service for engineering, projects and operations.
from the start developing our expertise in all technical fields.
Anotech Energy is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Crane Foreman
Reference : ANO/4216/CFO/PRE/FBA
Scope of work
As a Crane Foreman, you will have to :
- Conduct and Co-ordinate Mechanical and Electrical maintenance
and repairs on Mobile Harbor Cranes, Rubber Gantry Cranes Spreaders on
shore and offshore lifting equipment in order to ensure the safe, cost
effective and efficient maintenance of lifting equipment for our client.
- Conduct and Co-ordinate the technical disciplines of the Crane
Department by optimal utilization of technical staff and equipment
within budget ensuring maximum reliability and availability for
- Make sure the company can deliver the operational capability
required to provide sustainable and competitive business advantage in:
- Health, safety and environmental performance.
- Reliability of mobile equipment.
- Consistency and quality of our service level.
- Maintenance cost optimization.
Qualifications / Background
- Diploma in Mechanic, Electrical Engineering.
- Requires knowledge of wide range of electrical equipment,
industrial control systems, variable drive systems, and mechanical,
hydraulic, pneumatic systems and their controls.
- Fluent in English.
- Additional training in both electrical and mechanical fields is preferred.
- Offshore experience.
- 10 years experience as Mechanic / Electrician as crane foreman in Oil and Gas Industry.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply