Frigoglass is the global leader in Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) and the
principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West
Frigoglass is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Plastic Plant Manager
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- We are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated
individual for the position of Plastic Plant Manager, for our operation
- To ensure proper operation of the Plant according to approved operational procedures and legal requirements.
- Coordinating with the department heads, following the agreed
production schedule, securing the delivery of the goods on time,
providing high quality products and services to meet Plant objectives
and utilize efficiently of all available resources.
- Implement manufacturing strategies and action plans to ensure that the facility supports Frigoglass’ strategic initiatives.
- Secure that quality assurance processes are followed, providing the requested quality results.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators, in order to monitor plans’ implementation effectiveness.
- Design and implement approved annual budget plan in terms of
production, profitability & other KPIs; make sure corrective
measures are taken in the event of deviations.
- Continually improve safety record by addressing both physical
safety issues and employee safety attitudes; maintain and improve
housekeeping in all areas.
- Manage and develop direct reporting staff aiming at boosting
performance with stretching assignments and carefully planned
- Collaborate with functional leaders to secure the effective implementation of all Group’s tools, systems and processes.
- Plan, organize and direct the manufacturing and maintenance operations which ensure the most effective return on investments.
- Initiate plans and processes which minimize manufacturing costs
through effective utilization of manpower, equipment, facilities and
- Ensure that the production lines operates efficiently &
effectively without any breakdowns, thus meeting the production
- Ensure the implementation of best practices in order to optimize
processes and provide minimum cost of goods in compliance with high
quality control standards.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Graduate Engineer, preferred with electronics specialization.
- 10-15 years of experience in Plastic industry, with 05-08 years in PLASTIC Injection molding (crates).
- Proficient user of the English language.
- IT literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Results driven with sound business judgment.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Team and integrated working.
- Sound business and professional ethics.
- Experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of Crate mould and various type on injection machines.
- Capability to handle the plastics operations which is located in two separate locations.
- Nigeria experience is a big plus.
Our company offers a highly competitive remuneration package as well as
prospects for personal and professional career advancement in an
excellent multinational working environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Candidate should not that after the screening of
all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the
requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are
considered strictly confidential.
Application Deadline 21st October, 2016.