12 Oct 2016
Job at Michael Stevens Consulting for a Pharmaceutical Sales Manager
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/12/2016 01:04:00 pm Tags: Lagos Jobs , Michael Stevens Consulting , Pharmaceutical Jobs
Job Title: Pharmaceutical Sales Manager
- Would be responsible for marketing hospital equipment, drugs etc, retail and corporate sales of pharmaceuticals
- Maintain and develop business with existing customers
- Establish opportunities for business in prospective new markets
- To recruit, train, develop and retain the best sales team, providing regular support and guidance
- To take full responsibility for the successful operation and development of the company’s business within the region
- To own the tender and sales processes for the region; targeting potential accounts through networking
- Experience of team management, sales and marketing essential.
- Pharmaceutical / medical / healthcare sales experience preferred
- Identifying and closing performance gaps in the business to achieve maximum profitability
- Financial Acumen
- Minimum of 10 Years work experience in a sales position and at least 5 years in a managerial position
- Science or Business related Bachelor's degree is required. Master's degree in business or public healthcare is desirable
- Pharmaceutical / medical / healthcare sales management experience preferred
- Ability to successfully lead a team to achieve aims and objectives, through focus, inspiration and motivation
- Commercial awareness of the pharmaceutical industry and any developments in this sector
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.