PwC firms help organizations and individuals create the value they are
looking for. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than
180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax
and Advisory services.
PwC is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Risk Management – Senior Manager
Reference Number: 125-NIG00112
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Selling, developing and leading consulting projects for clients in Financial Risk Management.
- Building and maintaining value – adding client relationships.
- Ensuring effective monitoring of multiple risk management projects with tight reporting deadlines.
- Developing and validating models to meet clients’ objectives and expectations.
- Delivering projects in various risk management areas and adding value to new and existing clients.
- Act as a subject matter expert (SME), advising and supporting
our financial services clients with regard to risk management and
- Participating actively in conferences and other events to support business development initiatives and meet prospective clients.
- Managing/overseeing project teams, identifying development needs
within the teams, and building competence through mentoring, coaching
and knowledge transfer.
- Advising our financial services clients on their financial risk models, policies and governance.
- Supporting clients in the implementation of their Enterprise-wide Risk Management Frameworks.
- Identifying business opportunities for within existing and/or potential clients.
- Participating in business development and contributing to harness the business opportunities into successful wins.
- Contributing to knowledge sharing and development within the Risk consulting team.
- Provide inputs and drive initiatives for the development of thought leadership in financial risk and regulations.
- A good University Degree with a minimum of second class upper division.
- Completed Master’s degree, preferably in Econometrics, Mathematics or other quantitative areas of study.
- You should have deep content knowledge in ALM, market, credit and liquidity risk management.
- Expertise in Basel II/III & Solvency II derived principally from Basel II/Solvency II implementation project experience.
- A recognised professional certification such as FRM/PRM/CFA will be an added advantage.
- 7 to 10 years relevant work experience in the field of financial
risk management in a banking industry or risk consulting environment.
- Strong technology and model building skills with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to leverage resources within the PwC network, and
collaborate with strategic third parties to develop and implement new
and existing market propositions across our services industry.
- Ability to develop people through effective mentoring and coaching of team members.
- Flexibility to support other service areas beyond your core areas of competence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Pro-active and entrepreneurial spirit, in combination with strong team work ethics.
- Ability to build strong, long-term relationships with key client
contacts across lines of service and work closely with C-suite
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 8th November, 2016.