TIMWE Group is a global provider of mobile engagement solutions. We
ensure that mobile operators, governments and many other mobile-driven
businesses increase revenue and reach, while reducing their operational
costs, by delivering compelling end to end services and bespoke
solutions on the cloud and on premise.
core Latin American and Middle Eastern markets, we are rapidly
consolidating our position across Africa, Eastern Europe and the Asian
To sustain its fast paced growth, TIMWE maintains a clear focus on new
trendy technology and needs to expand its team. In that context, we are
recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Controller
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Completion of the quarterly and annual regulatory filings
(including financial, tax, audit, …) ; preparation of assigned Quarterly
and Annual Statutory Statement pages/schedules.
- Ensure accuracy and efficiency of all standard procedures
- Provide technical expertise to the Financial Accounting team
during the production of annual statutory accounts, month close &
- Manage and prepare all partner and customer reports
- Make sure that all regulatory guidance and internal policies
& procedures are followed as well as Document policies, procedures
and workflow for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Coordinate with banks such as cleared check differences, bank
fee anomalies, targeted balance calculations and enhancements to online
services, and act as Bank liaison.
- Preparation of monthly management report and accompanying
schedules, worksheets and narratives. Assist in providing follow-up and
documentation of significant variances.
- Assist with annual external audit. Complete requested materials.
Assist in preparing assigned schedules for the annual and interim
- Ad-hoc support to the business as required
- Provide support in all admin matters liaising with external providers (lawyers, PROs, auditors, recruiting companies,…)
- University Degree.
- MBA desirable.
- Accounting Qualification (ACCA, CIMA,…).
- Develop strong working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure their requirements are met
- Able to continuously assess team performance and suggest process improvements on an ongoing basis
- Attention to detail; ability to understand all aspects of the business and to provide creative solutions and analysis.
- Excellent PC & spreadsheet/access skills.
- Fluent English.
- Hands-on, team player; business minded; ability to interact effectively as a business partner with other departments.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply