Job Title: Architect
The candidate must be a graduate with at least 2nd Class Honours in
Architecture or any related field from a reputable University, with a
minimum of 5 years experience in architectural drawings and designing.
The candidate must also in addition possess the following:
- Excellent writing and communication skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Good time management skills.
- As customer service is the focus area of our operations, the candidate must have strong customer service skills.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and ability to multi task;
- Great IT skills and proficiency in Microsoft office programs;
- Coordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- Using performance management techniques to monitor and
demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 7th October, 2016.