21 Oct 2016
Job for a Business Head in an Industrial Chemicals Company
Job Title: Business Head
Summary The Business Head will be responsible for steering the initiative of the business division. He or she will oversee the activities of managers whilst ensuring overall profitability of the division.
- Oversee marketing, research, advertising (online and offline), business development and general management, whilst maintaining constant interaction with all the relevant teams.
- Identify, induct and lead a team to expand the company’s customer and channel partner base
- Revenue generation through new account development and key account management
- Build and execute a high-level, growth driven strategy to create [where it does not already exist] and manage complete market dominance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 12 years with at least 5 years’ experience as a manager in the chemicals industry
- Excellent communication skills [both written & verbal]
- Client Management
- Business Acumen
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.