11 Oct 2016
Job for a Construction Survey Manager in a Multinational Construction company in Port-Harcourt, Rivers
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/11/2016 08:10:00 pm Tags: Building and Construction Jobs , Experienced Job Positions , Port Harcourt Jobs
Job Title: Construction Survey Manager
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Make exact measurements and determine property boundaries, reduced levels and establish benchmarks and reference points. Provide data relevant to the shape, contour, gravitation, location, elevation, or dimension of land or land features for engineering, land evaluation, construction, and other purposes:
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Coordinate survey data with those of engineering design, sub-contractor personnel, and others concerned with projects.
- Adjust surveying instruments in order to maintain their accuracy and establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted on sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by management.
- B.Sc or HND in Surveying or equivalent professional qualification in associated discipline.
- Must have good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- 15 years experience in the construction, with good experience of managing a large site.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 17th October, 2016 .
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.