26 Oct 2016
Job for a Graduate Marketing Manager at Pearl Stone & Steel Limited
We are seeking qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Industry: Real Estate
- Assist the company with Marketing, Branding, Planning and Development etc.
- Develop and Implement marketing and sales plan.
- Maintain and service both the existing and the new clients satisfactorily.
- Give timely report on sales activities assigned to him/her.
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Confer with escrow companies, lenders, home inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
- Must be customer responsive and creative.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned territory.
- Discover new opportunities constantly.
- Prepare a variety of sales status reports that include activity, follow-up, closings, and adherence to targets.
- Communicate new opportunities, feedback, special developments, or information collected during field activity to designated personnel.
- Source and develop client referrals.
- Make presentations of company products to current and potential clients.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing and sales of company products.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Follow up on sales activity.
- Follow up on product delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- You must be resident in Abuja.
- Qualifications: B.Sc / HND/ND.
- Must have 1-3 years Marketing Experience in a similar role.
- must be living in Abuja and understand the environment.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject matter.
Application Deadline 29th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.