15 Oct 2016
Job for a Pharmacist in Ogun State
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/15/2016 10:43:00 pm
Job Title: Community Pharmacist
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Providing advice about health issues, symptoms and medications in response to customer enquiries
- Preparing publicity materials and displays
- Monitoring blood pressure and cholesterol levels;
- Offering a diabetes screening service;
- Budgeting and financial management;
- Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses.
- Recruiting, training and managing staff
- Processing prescriptions and dispensing medication
- Ordering and selling medicines and other stock
- Meeting medical representatives
- Keeping statistical, inventory and financial records
- Verbal communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- B.Pharm. from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.