13 Oct 2016
Job for a Supply Planner at Kimberly-Clark
Job Title: Supply Planner
- Manage production planning for the nominated product groups/production assets within the sector :
- Weekly Plans
- Optimise production plans to best manage assets taking into account the demand forecast, distribution requirements, and asset constraints in order to meet customer service objectives.
- Execute Product / Packaging Rollovers, introductions and discontinuations in order best meet Business Division objectives.
- Execute plans and contract packing for the nominated product groups, including supplier long term forecast requirements and supply chain initiatives.
- Control raw material and packaging supplies inventories in order to provide optimum customer service and meet working capital objectives.
- Manage day to day inventory issues, including communication and issue resolution between the interested parties.
- Manage and maintain data in SAP R3 and the APO/MRP planning systems in place.
- Degree in business/supply chain.
- 3 years planning experience in a manufacturing company.
- Computer Literate with specific knowledge of SAP, Excel and APO/MRP systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.