- Serves as Head of Medical Services and Quality Assurance.
Overseeing and coordinating the operations of call-center unit, Claims
management unit and provider management unit.
- Conducting regular and continuous seminars for contracted heal thcare providers.
- Maintaining relationships and working closely with officials of
the public sector of the Health Insurance scheme to provide quality
health services to enrollees and increase access to health.
- Developing and overseeing the implementation of annual schedules
and budgets for quality assurance visitations and sensitization
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Post graduate Qualification in Public Health, Health Manageinent, Health Financing or Related fields.
- In depth knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS).
- Knowledge of statistical tools such as SPSS, Microsoft Office.
- 10 Years working experience post NYSC, minimum of 7 years HMO experience.
- Certification in or professional membership of Health Management or related bodies.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service management.
- In depth knowledge of Health Insurance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 4pm, 2nd November, 2016.