Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact
for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives
and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and
non-profit organisations.We create positive impact through more than
100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90
The Maternal, Newborn and Child Health Programme (MNCH2) is a country
led programme which aims to reduce maternal and child mortality in
Northern Nigeria and it is funded by the Department for International
Development (DFID). The MNCH2 programme is being implemented in six
states in northern Nigeria: Jigawa, Kaduna, Katsina, Kano, Yobe and
Palladium is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Officer – Results
- The Programme Officer- Results is responsible for ensuring the
smooth operation of Results Management Unit (RMU) activities by
providing technical and logistical support to the unit. S/he works
closely with RMU team members to coordinate and contribute to
The Programme Officer- Results will:
- Provide administrative and research support to the Operations
Research Advisor in the effective planning and management of research
studies, including but not limited to:
- Leading on administrative preparation work (preparing materials
for ethical review, preparing invitation letters, assisting in
recruiting/selection of research firms and/or consultants, etc.).
- Support the Monitoring & Evaluation Advisor to compile and
verify project data for quarterly and annual reporting, and draft
sections of the annual and quarterly reports, as instructed by the
- Assist in the management of consultants and other STTAs working
under the RMU to ensure they have access to relevant MNCH2 staff and
- Assist in the management of evidence and learning on the MNCH2
Programme, including production of evidence-based success stories, case
studies, study briefs etc.
- Actively participate in all work plan meetings, trainings and programme activities in general
- Working with research firms to ensure data collection activities are well-planned and managed;
- Conducting a first review of research reports.
- Support RMU work-planning and develop and maintain activity tracking sheets to ensure activities are on track and on budget;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the DTL, Results
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or preferable a Master’s Degree in any relevant field
- Sound interpersonal/people management skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work in the program states
- Experience conducting and/or supporting research studies.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent networking and relationship-building skills.
- Experience in Northern Nigeria desirable
- Minimum of 2-3 years? work experience in relevant activities related to development/INGO program.
- Strong project management experience and exposure to implementing technical assistance projects.
In return we offer;
- A friendly and team-based working environment
- The opportunity to truly ?make a difference?
- A competitive salary with benefits
- Opportunity to work with national and international colleagues
- Vital contribution to improving maternal and newborn services in Northern Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply