Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a startup telecom
infrastructure company in Nigeria with an innovative approach to hosting
base stations for telecom majors.
Due to internal vacancies, they are
looking to hire a qualified candidate to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Human Resource / Administrative Executive
- This person will provide a wide variety of administrative support to our HR team to enable the achievement of business results.
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing
applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities;
maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires,
transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit
increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information
packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other
payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks; maintaining records.
- Administers student loan, medical insurance, savings bond, and disability programs
- Advising employees of eligibility; providing application
information; helping with form completion; verifying submission;
notifying employees of approvals.
- Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims; substantiating documentation; requesting legal counsel review.
Qualification/Experience and Skills Required
- A minimum of B.Sc./HND in the Administration/Management Sciences
- Minimum 4 – 6 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Above average computer skills
- Maintaining Employee Files
- Orienting Employees
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Application Deadline 20th October, 2016.