Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of
Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA
We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the
economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance,
Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Our client a young and dynamic Micro-finance Bank with a vision to
promote financial inclusion in Nigeria by Leveraging on Technology, is
currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Accountant
- Full responsibility for the production of monthly management accounts
- Review and approve all reconciliation and schedules such as bank statements, schedule of accrued charges, prepayments etc.
- Statutory reporting and year end duties
- Conduct finance audit periodically and recommend improvements.
- Develop financial policies and procedures for operational efficiency.
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Implement a structured and robust accounting department
- Work with External Auditors for the yearly audit of the accounts
- Assist in the preparation and review of all monthly and quarterly reports for Board, Shareholders, Regulatory bodies etc.
- Follow up on budget implementations and limits as it relates to
each department. Investigates variances between budget and actual.
- Perform financial control functions.
- Develop and manage liquidity management tools
- Consolidation and reporting to senior management
- Preparation of monthly budgetary control and performance.
- Preparation of overall annual budget of the bank, including the assumptions and the ratios.
- Treasury management and monitoring
- Raising invoices and ensuring invoices are paid promptly and on time.
- Preparation of 5 years financial plan / forecast.
- Assist Senior Managers in financial management and reporting activities.
- Manage account payables and receivables activities.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and other financial accounts
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ICAN)
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Strong Stakeholder Management and team player.
- Self Starter and ability to work independently
- Ideally good knowledge of popular core banking products
- Must have 5 Years professional experience with at least 2 years in financial services preferably Microfinance bank.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel &Word;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting
- Good knowledge of CBN regulatory reporting
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Introduce and implement effective systems, policies, structures
and resources to support the growth of the institution and ensure
adherence to the same;
- Serve as the Operations Lead for the banking system
implementation, aligning system configuration with operational processes
- Analyze operational risks, procedures, work flow and controls on
an ongoing basis for continual improvement of operational systems
- Safeguard customer data and protect against fraud through management of authorization levels and access rights
- Develop and maintain sufficient business continuity plans to
ensure service delivery in the event of minor to major incidences &
escalation of service exceptions as needed
- Develop and manage a team of well-trained, focused and motivated Banking Services staff
- Manage centralized loan processing and account opening functions
to ensure efficiency, quality and control over loan creation and
completeness of Know Your Customer (KYC) / Anti-Money Laundering (AML)
- Define and implement new policies and procedures for Banking
Services in support of product development / refinement or upon
introduction of new technologies and delivery channels;
- Candidate must have a Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in the Financial sector with at least a minimum of 3 years in a Commercial or Micro finance Bank
- Should ideally be a Certified Microfinance Banker or at least be aiming to complete within next 12 months
- Must have worked in Lagos for a good number of years
- Should be resident in Lagos.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com , with the relevant position applied for as heading. Interviews is on first come first serve basis
Application Deadline Friday 14th October, 2016.