11 Oct 2016
Jobs for Cashiers in a Media and Entertainment Company in Lagos
Job Title: Cashier
- This role is responsible for operating the box office selling movie tickets to guests.
- You are also to field questions about content, provide directions to the theatre, answer the phone, inform guests about prices/policies.
The successful candidate’s specific functions include:
- Handling and managing payment properly.
- Effective stock management
- Make certain guest service is friendly, helpful and fast
- Ensure the security of all box office cash and tickets
- Complete ticket purchase transactions by:
- Greeting each guest and identifying tickets requested
- Reading a computer screen, operating a keyboard or dispensing manual tickets
- Completing a credit card or Movie Watcher Rewards transaction or collecting cash and making accurate change
- Thanking the guest.
- Keep box office clean and well organized and update box office signage
- Distribute and understand how to operate movie equipment
- Enforce ratings to keep underage guests from accessing auditoriums with adult content
- Take stock before and after sales.
- Adequate product knowledge
- Handling and maintaining equipment used in products production, such as popcorn, hotdog etc.
- Display excellent customer service
- Perform daily box office maintenance duties and complete various reports as needed
- Answer questions from guests and resolve any concerns.
- Minimum B.Sc in any related field.
- Relevant 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Good Listening Skills
- Good People Skills
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail in a high volume sales environment
- Proficient guest service, administrative and follow-up skills
- Comfortable communication and cooperation with guests, supervisors, peers, subordinates, vendors or partners
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with guests in high-volume setting
- Good verbal communication skills as well as math and cash handling skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision
- Good influencing and problem solving skills
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Possesses good analytical, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Possess excellent public relations and communication skills;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 25th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.