Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited is an agro-allied company
that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory
Services and marketing of health products.
We are committed to animal
health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the
livestock industry in Nigeria.
Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Sales and marketing company’s product
- Developing sales strategies
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems;
developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conducting presentations and product demonstrations
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace
information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules,
merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Product knowledge
- High degree of self-motivation and drive
- Good interpersonal relationship skill
- Excellent knowledge of the market conditions to aid sales
- Good contacts for creating sales
- Should be on the constant lookout of sales prospects.
- Self confidence
- Should be able to multitask
- Negotiation skills
- Good after sales as this is the quality that guarantees repeat customer
- Ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; verbal and written
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Candidate must not be older than 30 years old
- Male preferably
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required.
Minimum Academic Requirement:
- Interested candidate must possess first Degree Veterinary Medicine DVM/Animal Science.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidate should send their CV’s to “Human Resources & Admin” via e-mail: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.