20 Oct 2016
Jobs in Port Harcourt at Sherman Gray Limited for Marketing Executives
Outsourcing services for the oil and gas industry, manpower development through professional training and project management to mention a few.
Sherman Gray Limited is recruiting smart and target-oriented individuals to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Effective communication of information about company’s services to potential customers.
- Develop business and marketing plans to achieve revenue goals and targets.
- Explain to prospective clients about the advantages of the products and services offered and follow up with them in order to close deals.
- Respond to the client queries regarding the products and services in a timely fashion.
- Develop business proposals for new and existing customers.
- Professional and effective client contact, counseling, follow-up and feedback.
- Assist in company’s branding and media communication activities such as promo, advertisement, social media platforms and website.
- Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Marketing, Economics, Business Administration or Engineering.
Preferred candidate must:
- Be target-driven and goal-oriented.
- Possess a good track record of meeting and exceeding set target.
- Be versatile with MS Office applications.
- Be able to administer and process enquiries.
- Be able to make professional and effective client contact, counseling, follow-up and feedback.
- Be able to effectively utilize the internet and other platforms for effective marketing and business opportunity generation.
- Be competent in drafting proposals and making presentations.
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have ability to work under pressure.
- Be courteous and convincing to clientele.
- Possess experience with handling clientele as the first point of contact.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Candidate must be resident or in or willing to relocate to Port Harcourt
Application Deadline 18th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.