Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL) – A personnel Logistics company
located in Ikeja, providing the following services; Manpower supply
& development, Travel management, Protocol, Logistics and
accommodation services in Lagos is expanding it team;
Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guesthouse Steward
- Successful candidates will be involved in providing food &
beverage services to guests which entails many tasks in the Food &
- Attending to guests in the restaurant, bar and room service etc.
- Minimum OND/HND Catering & Hotel Management
- Have a good knowledge on how to service guests professionally and efficiently.
- Should have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in similar role in the hospitality industry with atleast 2-5 years of work experience would be an advantage.
Job Title: Guesthouse Barman
- Check identification of customers in order to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Balance cash receipts.
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customer’s
excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading customers to stop
drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated
- Work in collaboration with other bar staff to keep the bar area cleaned; and stick to company’s standards at all times.
- Responsible for mixing and serving both alcoholic and
non-alcoholic drinks to clients of bar and dining room following
standard recipes and procedures.
- Receive payments from guests accordingly.
- Sterilize and wash stemware when necessary.
- Proper record keeping of stock served to guests.
- Place current bar tabs in front of guests all the time.
- Anticipate guest’s needs and follow the “Half-full” rule when offering another drink.
- Be at full alert to guest signals, such as when they are raising their hands or looking directly at you, for orders.
- Endeavor to know regular guests by names, occupations, and favorite drinks.
- Clean glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
- Take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from guests
- Clean bars, work areas, and tables.
- Create and prepare cocktails and drink recipes.
- Serve snacks or food items to customers seated at the bar.
- Order or requisition liquors and supplies to make sure the bar does not run out of stock..
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make orderly and attractive displays.
- Plan, organize, and control the operations of a cocktail lounge or bar.
- Supervise the work of bar staff and other stewards
- Plan bar menus.
- Ensure appetizers, such as pickles, nuts, cheese, and cold meats are readily available to clients.
- Communicate with guests with enthusiasm and providing excellent customer service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st of October, 2016.