Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable
part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3
billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C
brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene,
With brands such as Kleenex, Scott,
Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2
share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of
innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in
the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If fresh thinking
and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at
Job Title: Technical Operator 1
- Complies with all safety rules, procedures and works instructions.
- Maintains a high standard of housekeeping and hygiene in the department and follow 5S Housekeeping principles.
- Checks that packaging materials that enter his/her sector correspond with the requirements of the product being manufactured and return packaging materials not in use after a change of grade and/or product.
- Operate the Bagger sector of the diaper machine at target speeds to achieve rate of operation targets.
- Loads packaging materials into the bagger and shrink-wrapping machines.
- Controls the production process in his/her sector and correct the components phases to ensure product is produced within specification.
- Capture data regarding machine waste and delay and communicates this to the MOP for documentation and to effectively use this information for analysis and decision making on preventative actions.
- Perform modular process health checks in-line with under lining guidelines.
- Acts as cover for any other operator when required.
- Control material usage to minimise waste and material cost.
- Knows and actively participate in all work and repairs which are carried out in his/her sector by the support teams.
- Reports and informs team leaders of the maintenance and improvement required of his sector.
- Knows the values of the main performance indicators (MDH, Waste, Delay, Ti, Ci, ppm) of the machine to which
- During shift changes, communicates to the incoming operator all new occurrences, repairs, process changes and materials issues.
- National Diploma or equivalent qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 1 years experience on high-speed production equipment.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Diaper machines will be advantageous.
- Computer Literate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply