18 Oct 2016
KPMG Audit Graduate Trainee recruitment 2016
Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations? A career in KPMG could be for you!
KPMG is looking to hire young, vibrant and driven candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Graduate Trainee
Auto req ID: 103455BR
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Qualification and Skills
- Must be below 26 years old
- Must have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree (please note that OND and HND qualifications are not considered for this position)
- Must be about to complete or have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme
- Must not have written the KPMG Graduate Aptitude Test before.
- Must have a passion for building a career in Audit
- Law graduates must have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.