28 Oct 2016
Laboratory Technician Job in Lagos at Teclab
effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
Teclab is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
Core purpose of the Job
- To supervise the lab technologies, diagnostic tests in medical laboratories, follow detailed manual test, prepare specimens and oversee automated analysis test for the organization.
- The position provides to help physicians or researchers detect, diagnose, and treat diseases and to ensure quality healthcare services.
- You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement
- Supports laboratory staff by maintaining glassware, assist in the detection, diagnosis and treatment of disease in patients,
- Collecting, preparing or testing samples of match donors’ and recipients’ blood types for successful transfusions or transplants.
- Maintaining equipment’s by regular sterilization, maintenance and examination of all lab equipment
- Providing technical support with pathologists and other medical professionals who specialize in disease identification
- Confirming abnormal results, verifying quality control procedures, and developing solutions to problems concerning the generation of laboratory data.
- Maintaining logs and record books of the entire data system at their places of work, keeping track of and filing incoming and outgoing lab reports and making statistical reports at regular intervals.
- Conducting and supporting scientific investigations
- Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials
- Recording and analyzing data for use by the doctors by taking blood, urine, tissue and other kinds of samples from the patients.
- Demonstrating procedures
- Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the patients
- Good team player and leadership skills.
- An understanding of client confidentiality and should be discreet;
- Qualification (s) Degree in Medical laboratory Sciences
- Excellent time management
- Decision-making and good analytical skills
- Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Science, 2 years in a laboratory role in Medical Staff organization.
- Ability to solve problems and execute on initiatives.
- Ability to work collaboratively internally and externally.
- Self-assured and results oriented.
- Must not be older than 35 years of Age.
- Competencies Required Knowledge of managed healthcare systems, medical quality assurance, quality improvement and risk management.
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 4th November, 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.