Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource
services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has
positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work
force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training
services to her
numerous clients since 2006.
Teclab Management Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Laboratory Technician
- Core purpose of the Job: To supervise the lab technologies,
diagnostic tests in medical laboratories, follow detailed manual test,
prepare specimens and oversee automated analysis test for the
- Maintaining logs and record books of the entire data system at
their places of work, keeping track of and filing incoming and outgoing
lab reports and making statistical reports at regular intervals.
- Providing technical support with pathologists and other medical professionals who specialize in disease identification.
- Developing, evaluating, and selecting new techniques,
instruments and methods in terms of their usefulness and practicality
within the context of a given laboratory’s personnel, equipment, space,
and budgetary resources
- Planning, setting up and undertaking controlled experiments and trials
- Recording and analyzing data for use by the doctors by taking blood, urine, tissue and other kinds of samples from the patients.
- Maintaining equipment’s by regular sterilization, maintenance and examination of all lab equipment
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Excellent time management
- Decision-making and good analytical skills
- An understanding of client confidentiality and should be discreet;
- Has Good laboratory experience and a very good attitude.
- Degree in Medical laboratory Sciences or other related disciplines.
- With 3-5years experience as a Laboratory Technician.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 2nd November, 2016.