Lagos Business School delivers executive programmes aimed at systematically improving the practice of management in Nigeria.
In 2007, LBS consolidated its status as Nigeria’s premier business school by ranking for the first time among the top 50 business schools in the world, in the area of open enrollment programmes, by the Financial Times of London. LBS is still the only Nigerian business school to be included in this prestigious world ranking.
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Department: Executive Education
Business Unit: Pan-Atlantic University/Lagos Business School
Reports To: Director, Executive Education
Directly Supervises: NIL
Position Type: Regular/Permanent/Full Time
Purpose of Position:
- To market and drive the growth of assigned products to targeted customers.
- Develop and manage clients’ relationship to meet their needs and business sustainability.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/KEY JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include but not limited to the following:
- Develop and execute sales strategy for the organization to boost revenue and profitability
- Manages the Client Engagement Process from sourcing to when sales is achieved
- Develop new customer relationships to boost sales pipeline and conversion rates
- Contribute to new products/solutions design, development and delivery
- Manage the order-to-cash cycle, including Customer Acceptance ,Invoicing and Payments
- Understand the business, its capabilities, product and service offerings and serve as a missionary to take the service benefits and value propositions to target market
- Define, drive and own the customer satisfaction business requirements towards improving services and its delivery
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, requirements, potential and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending “go or no-go” decisions
- Update all information into the CRM as required
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Periodic Sales Targets Reports
- Key Customer Account Management Report
- Account Life cycle Tracking Report – Project and Finance
- Prospective Customer Pipelines
- Customer Satisfaction Feedback ratings
- Competitor Analysis Reports
- Strong competitive drive, negotiation skills, business judgment and the ability to work independently
- Strong experience or familiarity within both the local and international markets
- A strong appreciation for operating environment with emphasis of potential risks and opportunities.
- Accountability for profitable results, goals and sales targets
- An appreciation of customer expectations with a customer-oriented approach to results
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize as required
- Strong analysis and judgment skills
- Knowledge of market segmentation and branding
- Good first degree in related discipline
- MBA degree is an added advantage
- · At least 8years in a marketing position.
- · Should have successfully sold services, business solutions within the major industries – Telecoms, Financial Services, FMCG, Oil & Gas, Consulting etc.
SALARY GRADE Managerial
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs to: email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity to all applicants.