A reputable company in the Engineering and Construction industry based
in Benin City, requires for immediate employment the job positions below:
Job Title: Secretary/Personal Assistant
- Candidate must have 2-3 years experience on the job or in other
business environment as Secretary/Personal Assistant. Good Communication
- Self-Confidence/ Interpersonal Relations. Proficiency in English Language.
- HND or equivalent in Mass Communication, Public Administration or any related discipline.
- Candidate must be computer literate.
Job title: Quantity Surveyor
- Applicants for the position of Quantity Surveyor must hold a Degree in Quantity Survey or related discipline.
- Must be a qualified member of the NIQS with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Candidate must be computer literate and be able to use application packages related to Quantity Survey.
Job Title: Account Officer
- Applicants for the position of Accounting Officer shall possess a
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree in Accounting, HND in Accounting or
- The possession of the Professional Examination 1 (PEI) of ICAN is an added advantage with minimum of 3 years experience.
- Candidates must be computer literate
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Applicants for the position of Civil Engineer must be holders of
a Bachelor of Engineer (B.Eng) or its equivalent in Engineering or
- Must be a qualified member of the COREN with a minimum of 5 years experience in similar industries.
- Candidate must be computer literate and be able to use any engineering package which must include Microsoft.
- Autocat met Location Preparation.
Attractive, negotiable and in line with the industry average
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, CV’s with passport photographs (scanned) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy posted to:
P. O. Box 14899,
Note: Successful/Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview through their email addresses and or telephone.
Application Deadline 1st November, 2016.