18 Oct 2016
Latest Jobs in a Reputable Engineering and Construction Company in Benin City, Edo State
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/18/2016 01:04:00 pm Tags: Accounting Jobs , Edo State , Engineering Jobs , Personal Assistant Jobs , Quantity Surveying Jobs , Secretarial Jobs
Job Title: Secretary/Personal Assistant
- Candidate must have 2-3 years experience on the job or in other business environment as Secretary/Personal Assistant. Good Communication Skill.
- Self-Confidence/ Interpersonal Relations. Proficiency in English Language.
- HND or equivalent in Mass Communication, Public Administration or any related discipline.
- Candidate must be computer literate.
Job title: Quantity Surveyor
- Applicants for the position of Quantity Surveyor must hold a Degree in Quantity Survey or related discipline.
- Must be a qualified member of the NIQS with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Candidate must be computer literate and be able to use application packages related to Quantity Survey.
Job Title: Account Officer
- Applicants for the position of Accounting Officer shall possess a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree in Accounting, HND in Accounting or related discipline.
- The possession of the Professional Examination 1 (PEI) of ICAN is an added advantage with minimum of 3 years experience.
- Candidates must be computer literate
Job Title: Civil Engineer
- Applicants for the position of Civil Engineer must be holders of a Bachelor of Engineer (B.Eng) or its equivalent in Engineering or related discipline.
- Must be a qualified member of the COREN with a minimum of 5 years experience in similar industries.
- Candidate must be computer literate and be able to use any engineering package which must include Microsoft.
- Autocat met Location Preparation.
Attractive, negotiable and in line with the industry average
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications, CV's with passport photographs (scanned) to: firstname.lastname@example.org and a copy posted to:
P. O. Box 14899,
Note: Successful/Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview through their email addresses and or telephone.
Application Deadline 1st November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.