5 Oct 2016
Legal Consultancy Job in Lagos at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
individual clients across several business sectors in Nigeria. We operate from our Head Office in Lagos, with operational branches in Abuja and Port-Harcourt.
DCSL Corporate Services Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal Consultant
The Successful Candidate would:
- Prepare, organize and attend Board and Committee meetings as well as Annual General meetings.
- Provide continuous advice on legal, regulatory and corporate governance issues.
- Ensure proper custody and maintenance of statutory books and other records.
- Liaise with regulatory and government agencies as and when necessary.
- Render relevant secretarial support in respect of meetings and advise on compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
- An LL.B from an accredited university and B.L. from the Nigerian Law School
- A minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 years’ relevant post call work experience.
- Ability to interact at various levels and to develop strong client relationships.
- Must possess excellent communication (both written and oral), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must possess negotiation, team building and excellent presentation skills
- A masters’ degree in a related field and prior experience as legal counsel in a corporate/commercial law firm or as in-house counsel would be an added advantage.
- In depth knowledge of company law and proven knowledge of company secretarial and corporate governance services
- Must possess excellent drafting and document review capabilities.
- Ability to provide sound and well researched advice on legal, company secretarial and governance matters
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and Curriculum Vitae/Resumes with the subject 'Legal Consultant' to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.