18 Oct 2016
Legal Manager Job in Lagos at Capricorn Digital Limited
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/18/2016 01:05:00 pm Tags: Capricorn Digital Limited , Lagos Jobs , Legal Jobs
We focus on products and services that can be digitized and works with merchants to create the most efficient and effective means of distributing those products and services, thereby reducing time to market and driving sales. We are currently looking for a legal Manager to join our legal department.
Capricorn Digital Limited is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Legal Manager
- The legal Manager serves as a support in the execution of legal activities in the Company.
- Assists in reporting, drafting and reviewing of legal documents
- Assists in drafting and administering all legal contracts
- Assists in analysing legal issues relating to proposed services
- Assists in structuring joint enterprises with other organizations
- Keeps abreast of relevant best practices and amendments to regulations and statutory provisions
- Maintains an accurate and up-to-date database of all contracts, disputes and litigation agreement
- Assists in reviewing new business relationships with service providers and partners
- Assists in consulting and handling all corporate legal processes (e.g. intellectual property, financial/securities offerings, compliance issues, transactions, agreements, lawsuits, etc.)
- Assists in guiding managers on regulatory and compliance matters
- Performing additional duties as assigned
- A First Degree in Law i.e. (LLB) and Bachelor of Law (BL)
- Must be proficient in commercial law, understand the e-payment industry and should be able to work with minimal supervision
- Relevant post graduate qualifications may be an added advantage, but are not a requirement.
- Must be a Legal Practitioner, or a Law graduate that has been called to bar, with 5-8 years’ post call experience
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Must possess strong communication skills
- Must possess a deep understanding of corporate law transactions and other legal matters.
- Must be goal oriented and self-motivated
- PC proficiency and strong working knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word and Google application is essential.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 4th November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.