13 Oct 2016
Lionbridge Technologies Jobs in Nigeria for Social Media Internet Assessors
Lionbridge Technologies is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Internet Assessor
- Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of English Personalized Social Media Internet Assessor in Nigeria.
What does the job involve?
- In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality.
- You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used.
- Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
- Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web.
- You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
- We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail and Google+ account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone - Android or iPhone - and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products.
- You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
- You will need to have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are between 2 - 5 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
What are the main requirements for the job?
- You must be living in Nigeria for the last 5 consecutive years
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of a Smartphone (Android version 4.1 or higher or iPhone version 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
- Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in Nigeria
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform this work at your own home, all provided at your own expense
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: We are unable to offer more than one Social Media Internet Assessor role per IP address.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.