Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in
existence for the past 6 years, operating in the Nigeria construction
industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and
construction products that is known for modernization, accountability,
consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem.
The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Assistant Marketing Executive
Division: Material Supply Unit
Reporting to: Marketing Executive
Position Summary and Primary Objectives
- Assistant marketing executive will be involved in the
relationship marketing of existing customers as well as making new
prospects to increase the customer base of the company.
- He will work directly work with the marketing executives by pooling sales for the company.
- He will involve in driving company’s pool car.
Main Duties / Key Accountabilities
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and
evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services
through improvement to each function such as operations, finance e.t.c
- Regular checking of vehicle for proper servicing, adequate fuelling and updated documents.
- Record sales information and maintain customer records.
- Arrange meeting with potential clients.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Make sales of products by establishing and maintaining relationship with the clients, recommending solution.
- Involve in driving company’s pool car.
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic units.
Competencies: Education, Training and Experience
- OND in any related discipline.
- Candidates must have at least 1 year relevant and demonstrable experience in marketing.
- Candidates must have at 3 years driving experience with valid driving license.
- Candidates must be conversant with Lagos Road Network.
- Strategic thinker.
- Customer Driven
- Brand Champion
- Target oriented goal
- Dealing with complexity
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Good teamwork skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Goal oriented skills
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
N30,000.00 per month
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: The interested candidates should reside along Ipaja/Ayobo Command, or location that is not far from Ipaja/Ayobo Command.