18 Oct 2016
Managerial Jobs in Nigeria at M Square Media
Education, or Non Commercial organization to new dimensions in a foreign market.
M Square Media is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Manager - Africa Continent
- The Manager will act as the official of a Canadian Public Institution and will be on the pay rolls of M Square Business Solutions Limited- the authorized Country office of the institution.
- The Manager will report to the Operations or Director of M Square Business Solutions Limited.
- The Manager must have excellent oral and written communication skills and understand the complexities in international student recruitment.
- The Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations for the international student recruitment unit and continually seek opportunities for improvements to student recruitment-related processes.
- The Manager will also be responsible for managing relationships, contracts, communications and training for Authorized Representatives who recruit students for the institution.
- This position requires extensive travel.
- Work schedule may require weekend or evenings assignments.
- The Manager will provide strong leadership to the international recruitment team to develop and foster internal, external, and international relationships.
- Development of a comprehensive digital strategy for international recruitment will be an important deliverable.
- The successful candidate will be data and technology savvy and be able to use information and systems to support planning and decision making.
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with counselors and overseas education consultants
- Train and mentor others, as well as design training programs.
- Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Proactively generate ideas to develop business opportunities
- Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region
- Develop, implement and manage a digital strategy to maximize international student recruitment
- A demonstrated ability to speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred)
- Strong commitment to quality and excellence in customer service
- Strong computer skills and data analyses relative to the role
- Very pleasing personality
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Depends upon the candidate experience and profile plus incentives which may also include a trip to Canadian public institution upon satisfactory performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 21st October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.