M Square Media is the strategic international business development and
marketing guru who turns challenges into solutions. Our commanding reach
and expansion into dynamic market territories positions us as the ideal
multi-solutions partner to take your B2B/B2C, Government, Higher
Education, or Non Commercial organization to new dimensions in a foreign
M Square Media is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Manager – Africa Continent
- The Manager will act as the official of a Canadian Public
Institution and will be on the pay rolls of M Square Business Solutions
Limited- the authorized Country office of the institution.
- The Manager will report to the Operations or Director of M Square Business Solutions Limited.
- The Manager must have excellent oral and written communication
skills and understand the complexities in international student
- The Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations
for the international student recruitment unit and continually seek
opportunities for improvements to student recruitment-related processes.
- The Manager will also be responsible for managing relationships,
contracts, communications and training for Authorized Representatives
who recruit students for the institution.
- This position requires extensive travel.
- Work schedule may require weekend or evenings assignments.
- The Manager will provide strong leadership to the international
recruitment team to develop and foster internal, external, and
- Development of a comprehensive digital strategy for international recruitment will be an important deliverable.
- The successful candidate will be data and technology savvy and
be able to use information and systems to support planning and decision
- Establish and maintain positive and productive relationships with counselors and overseas education consultants
- Train and mentor others, as well as design training programs.
- Exercise sound judgment and maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Proactively generate ideas to develop business opportunities
- Maximize student recruitment to achieve financial goals established for the region
- Develop, implement and manage a digital strategy to maximize international student recruitment
- A demonstrated ability to speak effectively to small and large groups in both informal and formal settings.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s degree preferred)
- Strong commitment to quality and excellence in customer service
- Strong computer skills and data analyses relative to the role
- Very pleasing personality
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
Depends upon the candidate experience and profile plus incentives which
may also include a trip to Canadian public institution upon satisfactory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st October, 2016.