19 Oct 2016
Marketing Executives Vacancies in a Management Consulting firm in Nigeria
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Job Ref.: HRS2016
Locations: Lagos and Abuja
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Create detailed effective marketing plan by major industry/business segments.
- Identify potential clients and create an effective pipeline of potential contacts.
- Assist with developing and implementing strategic business development initiatives.
- Develop and maintain strong, professional and credible working relationships with clients to create a partnership that yields success and results.
- Use effective communication approaches that include proactively keeping others informed, appropriately expressing ideas and thoughts verbally and in written form.
- Keep abreast of trends and innovative sales techniques in an effort to maintain a competitive edge.
- Ensure that long and short term goals are achieved.
- Partner with internal consultants to deliver effective services.
- Meet monthly sales targets and produce weekly sales achievement reports.
- Deliver presentations of products at client sites and at conferences and exhibitions.
- Respond to sales inquiries promptly, accurately, and comprehensively.
- Maintain contact management database with accurate, up-to-date contact and activity details.
- Provide feedback from potential clients to enhance products and service delivery.
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all clients and prospects.
- Other related projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, Master’s degree preferred.
- Five years of directly related experience with 2 years of Marketing or Human Resources, preferred.
- Strong ability to initiate, foster, interact, and maintain relationships with business contacts.
- Strong ability to interact with a high degree of courtesy, discretion, tact, respect, and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times.
- Ability to consistently conduct self honestly, with integrity and sincerity at all times.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to write and present effective proposals and reports, and maintain accurate records.
- Excellent judgment in problem solving and decision-making on a consistent basis.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter with their CV/Resume to: email@example.com referencing vacancy HRS2016 in the subject line.
Note: Only qualified shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.