Successory Nigeria Limited – Our client, a fast growing Water Bottling
Company based in Abuja, is currently recruiting for suitably qualified
candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
To ensure timely implementation of marketing strategies, policies,
processes and procedures to achieve marketing plan including growth,
budget efficiency resource coordination and monitoring in order to build
brand value in line with business objectives and fully involved in
developing marketing campaigns to promote company’s product and
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives by
recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling,
coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job
expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job
contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing
policies and procedures.
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on
knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost
and markup factors.
- Confer with legal staff to resolve problems, such as copyright
infringement and royalty sharing with outside producers and
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade
shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to
market products and services.
- Advise business and other groups on local, national, and
international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
- Consult with buying personnel to gain advice regarding the types of products or services expected to be in demand.
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as
budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and
return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and
policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and distributors to manage
product distribution, establishing distribution networks and developing
- Consult with product development personnel on product specifications such as design, color, and packaging.
- Compile lists describing product or service offerings.
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale
and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business
developments and monitoring market trends.
Job/ Functional Skills:
- Public Relations
- Consumer Understanding
- Brand equity management
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Project management
- Change management
- Information management
- Application and exploitation of IT
- Brand communication
- Media management
- Marketing operations
- Creative and innovation
- Organizational skills
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent with preference to a bias in Marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 12th October, 2016.