Job Title: Accountant
- Control over day to day accounts and book keeping of the company,
- Preparation and review of monthly, quarterly and yearly management report.
- Liasing with banks
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation,
- Overseeing that the Property, Plant and Equipment (PPE) are properly recorded and safe guarded.
- Provision of quarterly statement of account to all depositors.
- Preparation of Financial Statement under IFRS.
- Taking care of all statutory compliances such as taxes (Income tax, Withholding tax, VAT, PAYE).
- Liasing with External Auditor
- A University graduate or HND Holder, with Skills Level of ICAN,
- Two years working experience in a Small and Medium size Enterprises,
- Must be proficient in the use of any Accounting package, knowledge of Quickbook will be an advantage,
- Must be a Lady
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidates residing in Ikeja, Magodo, Gbagada or any other area found close to Ojodu Berger axis will be preferred.
Application Deadline 28th October, 2016.