21 Oct 2016
Medical Coordinator Job at The Alliance for International Medical Action (ALIMA)
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/21/2016 06:30:00 pm Tags: Alliance for International Medical Action , Borno State , Medical Jobs
ALIMA is looking for a Medical Coordinator M/F for the management of its programs in Maiduguri.
Position to be filled between as soon as possible.
JOB TITLE: Medical Coordinator
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Essential, degree in medicine or other paramedical studies. Specialization in tropical medicine or a degree in Public Health would be an asset
- Essential, working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs and previous humanitarian experience in ALIMA or other NGOs in developing countries.
- Essential working experience of one year as a Medical Coordinator
- Fluent English; local working language like Hausa/Kanuri would be an asset.
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Strategic Vision
- Cultural. W
HOW TO APPLY
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.