Merck is a leading science and technology company in healthcare, life
science and performance materials. Around 50,000 employees in 67
countries work to further develop technologies that improve and enhance
life from biopharmaceutical therapies to treat cancer or multiple
cutting-edge systems for scientific research and production,
to liquid crystals for smartphones and LCD televisions.
Merck Group is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative, West Nigeria
Req Id: 151440
- Organising appointments and making targetted quality face to
face calls to community and hospital based healthcare providers e.g
Specialists,GPs,Pharmacists. Engaging them on the features and benefits
of product offering.
- Has the responsibility to deliver(meet) and exceed allocated
territory sales target according to phasing formular within the
- Has the responsibility to provide excellent marketing intelligence report.
- Keep adequate records of daily activities and report on online platform promptly.
- Identify and develop new business.
- Must comply with established policies and regulation of the organisation.
- Increase and generate prescriptions in healthcare institutions through effective detailing .
- Planning and implementing of Rep led clinical meetings with health care providers.
- Responsible for effective segmentation and targetting within territory.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills & Communication skills
- Good understanding of Pharma Market & strong network
- Excellent Scientific Knowledge
- Ability to learn
- Possess a Pharmacy degree from a reputable university.
- Planning and Analytical Skills
- Flair for selling (Pharma selling)
- Aggressive for meeting targets / deadlines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply