18 Oct 2016
Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited recruitment for Graduate Business Development Officers
Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales/Business Development Officer
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents.
- Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity.
- Guide, train and motivate sales and marketing team to meet or exceed the sales performance targets.
- Travel to customer sites and tradeshows to promote company’s products and services.
- Attend client conferences and meetings in order to network with new and existing contacts.
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
- Conduct market competitive analysis to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
- Develop advertising and promotional programs, telemarketing plans and tradeshows to support Sales strategy.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge.
- Work with management to develop and implement business development strategy.
- Work with the team to achieve short and long term revenue and profit growth.
- Update and maintain customer information database on regular basis.
- Participate in meetings to report business prospect and status updates to management and clients.
- Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
- Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
- Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
- Apply Company wide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to customer sign off.
- Write bids, proposals, brochures and various other business informational letters.
- To be an effective business development executive, an individual must be:
- Socially adept
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Good with numbers
- Able to provide quality leadership to a large team of sales people.
- Strong communication and IT fluency.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- Degree level, professional qualification in sales, marketing or business
- Minimum of three (3) years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume/CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.