17 Oct 2016
Michael Stevens Consulting Job in Lagos for an Industrial Relations Manager
emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Relations Manager
- General Supervision of all industrial relations activities of the Company.
- Managing grievance procedures;overseeing dispute resolution involving employees, management, unions, government agencies, other firms, etc.
- Advising management on issues regarding union-management relations, such as contract negotiations
- Development and recommendation of policies, plans, programs and procedures for the maximum effective use of the human resources of the Company.
- Negotiating collective bargaining agreements with the union
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the manufacturing company is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications and strong interpersonal communications
- An understanding of labour law
- Background in labor relations related to the private sector and to the public sector at federal, state, and local levels
- Specific skills, such as negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and leadership
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.