17 Oct 2016
Michael Stevens Consulting Job in Lagos for an Industrial Relations Manager
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/17/2016 09:00:00 am Tags: Experienced Job Positions , Lagos Jobs , Michael Stevens Consulting
emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: Industrial Relations Manager
- General Supervision of all industrial relations activities of the Company.
- Managing grievance procedures;overseeing dispute resolution involving employees, management, unions, government agencies, other firms, etc.
- Advising management on issues regarding union-management relations, such as contract negotiations
- Development and recommendation of policies, plans, programs and procedures for the maximum effective use of the human resources of the Company.
- Negotiating collective bargaining agreements with the union
- A minimum of 10 years experience in the manufacturing company is required
- Excellent verbal and written communications and strong interpersonal communications
- An understanding of labour law
- Background in labor relations related to the private sector and to the public sector at federal, state, and local levels
- Specific skills, such as negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and leadership
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.