26 Oct 2016
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager Job in a Nonprofit Organization
people to information, capital and markets, we have helped millions to create lasting prosperity for their families and communities. TechnoServe has earned a 4-star rating from independent evaluator Charity Navigator for the last 10 years, placing us in the top 1 percent of all its rated nonprofits. TechnoServe is a leader in harnessing the power of the private sector to help people lift themselves out of poverty.
TechnoServe is recruiting to fill the job position of:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
- The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will oversee the direct development and implementation of the SAPFF’s monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) system. This position will report to the Team Lead.
- Establish a framework, methodology, procedures, and responsibilities for MEL program performance in accordance with the logical framework and reporting requirements;
- Undertake regular visits to the field to support implementation of MEL activities;
- Work with senior program management to integrate MEL data into program planning and decision-making processes;
- Share analyses and trends with project team members to help synchronize project decision-making processes with MEL results;
- Recommend changes to performance monitoring and work plans;
- Train project and partner staff on MEL processes.
- Develop MEL systems for use throughout the project lifecycle;
- Plan and oversee MEL data collection and analyze such data to ensure relevancy and accuracy on a regular basis;
- Implement systems to safeguard the collection and management of project data;
- Review, monitor, and analyze reports for impact evaluation;
You will have:
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field. Master's Degree preferred;
- Strong analytical, program management, and financial analysis skills;
- Knowledge of Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation or other international development donor reporting requirements;
- Experience with relevant software packages, including Microsoft Excel;
- 5-7 years experience with MEL methods and approaches in an international development context, including designing, planning, and implementing MEL systems, analyzing and reporting using a logical framework, and other strategic planning approaches;
- Competence managing and analyzing large datasets;
- Ability to develop well written, cohesive analyses and reports;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified Nigerian candidates strongly encouraged to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.