19 Oct 2016
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist Job in a Global Health organization
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 10/19/2016 05:30:00 pm Tags: Kaduna State , Lagos Jobs , Monitoring and Evaluation Officer , Oyo State
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Job Ref.: MESF2016
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan and Kaduna
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Country Rep and Director on strategic evaluation initiatives
- Work with Director to identify and set measures of evaluation.
- Conduct site visits, and collate and analyze data using statistical software.
- Deliver presentations internally and externally, including to the board, donors, health ministries, WHO, UN, AU, etc.
- Assist with developing and implementing strategic health policy initiatives.
- Develop and maintain strong professional working relationships with stakeholders.
- Proactively keep team members informed, and represent the team at external meetings as required.
- Keep abreast of trends and innovative M&E techniques to better serve all stakeholders. .
- Ensure that long and short term goals are achieved.
- Travel locally and internationally (up to 65% of the time)
- Respond to related inquiries promptly, accurately, and comprehensively.
- Maintain M&E management database with accurate, up-to-date results and activity details.
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all research and reports.
- Other related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Biological Sciences or Public Health, Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- Five years of experience working in infectious diseases, specifically, HIV/AIDS and TB.
- Three years of experience and substantial knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of HIV/AIDS and TB diagnostics
- Excellent judgment in problem solving and decision-making on a consistent basis.
- Strong ability to initiate, foster, interact, and maintain relationships with diverse groups.
- Strong ability to interact with a high degree of courtesy, discretion, tact, respect, and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times.
- Ability to consistently conduct self honestly, with integrity and sincerity at all times.
- Demonstrable analytical, research and project management capabilities.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate in the local language/dialect in assigned region.
- Proven ability to write and present accurate and impactful reports to national and international audience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter with their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line of your email, please write "MESF2016".
Note: Only candidates we deem qualified will be shortlisted and contacted
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.