Human Resources Specialist Limited – Our client, a Global Health
organization, is actively seeking applications from qualified
professionals to fill the vacant position below Lagos, Ibadan and
Kaduna, and report to the Global Health Director based in North America:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Job Ref.: MESF2016
Locations: Lagos, Ibadan and Kaduna
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Country Rep and Director on strategic evaluation initiatives
- Work with Director to identify and set measures of evaluation.
- Conduct site visits, and collate and analyze data using statistical software.
- Deliver presentations internally and externally, including to the board, donors, health ministries, WHO, UN, AU, etc.
- Assist with developing and implementing strategic health policy initiatives.
- Develop and maintain strong professional working relationships with stakeholders.
- Proactively keep team members informed, and represent the team at external meetings as required.
- Keep abreast of trends and innovative M&E techniques to better serve all stakeholders. .
- Ensure that long and short term goals are achieved.
- Travel locally and internationally (up to 65% of the time)
- Respond to related inquiries promptly, accurately, and comprehensively.
- Maintain M&E management database with accurate, up-to-date results and activity details.
- Maintain accurate and organized documentation on all research and reports.
- Other related tasks as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological Sciences or Public Health, Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- Five years of experience working in infectious diseases, specifically, HIV/AIDS and TB.
- Three years of experience and substantial knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of HIV/AIDS and TB diagnostics
- Excellent judgment in problem solving and decision-making on a consistent basis.
- Strong ability to initiate, foster, interact, and maintain relationships with diverse groups.
- Strong ability to interact with a high degree of courtesy, discretion, tact, respect, and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times.
- Ability to consistently conduct self honestly, with integrity and sincerity at all times.
- Demonstrable analytical, research and project management capabilities.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate in the local language/dialect in assigned region.
- Proven ability to write and present accurate and impactful reports to national and international audience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter with their CV/Resume to: email@example.com In the subject line of your email, please write “MESF2016”.
Note: Only candidates we deem qualified will be shortlisted and contacted