MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of
a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is
instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are
able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by
continuously improving our
employment offerings even beyond reward and
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant job position below:
Job Title: Channel Development Administrator
- To provide general administrative support to the field sales team in the sub-region.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on
optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value
creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and
recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new
business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new
business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by keeping
abreast of relevant industry news and notifying the team as appropriate.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro
environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement
in recognized professional institutions etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- monitoring appropriate utilization of office supplies
- raise all requisitions for the department
- administration support for reception management
- Ensure security of records (files, etc) and archival systems
- Custodian of channel databases within the region – conduct regular updates and ensure usability.
- organizing staff travel and accommodation
- Assist in preparing required reports in support of business operations and management decisions.
- Co-ordinate the departmental common drive to ensure organized
records and appropriate access and rights to respective team members and
- Maintain the consolidated regional field coverage plans and
track implementation through daily and weekly reporting by respective
- Collate all team member reports to ensure timely and organized
feedback to respective channel units on programs and activities
- Assist in providing reliable and efficient administrative support services
- Working in an open plan office
- Working 5 days per week with some late/early and weekend working activities
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 1 year post-degree experience
- Fluent in English
- Basic GSM
- Basic Telecommunication Fundamentals
- Relationship Management
- Telecommunications and Commercial Law
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th October, 2016.