MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of
a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is
instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are
able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by
continuously improving our
employment offerings even beyond reward and
MTN Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant job position below:
Job Title: Sales Support Officer- Ordering
- To provide sales support services in terms of time processing of
orders as well as the management of accounts of all Trade Partners,
Corporate Partners and Connect Stores
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering
with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will
improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro
environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement
in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Process account reconciliation for Trade Partners /Connect Store for excess funds available for use.
- Generate reports on compensation due to Blacklisted cards for
Trade Partners/Connect Store and Data Partners and communicate to
enhance speedy use of lost funds.
- Blacklist all Recharge cards reported stolen by the Trade
Partners on PPMS (Prepaid Management System) self-help solution and
- Provide solution to all Trade Partners issues via e mail and telephone to enhance customer support /performance.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on
optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value
creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and
recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new
business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new
business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation,
business model innovation etc.
- Maintain all Trade Partners account and ensure they reflect the true position of their relationship with the organization.
- Coordinate and advice Regional and Central Warehouse Inventory as it affects order processing for trade partners.
- Process termination of defaulting Trade Partners /Connect Store and Data Partners;
- Prepare termination journal on receipt of motivation of termination due to violation of trade process.
- Ensure that Balance on SOA/CLA is paid promptly to trade partners /connect store and data partners.
- Liaise with Distributors Account Managers on processes required in setting up a Distributor as partner with MTN.
- Receive and process orders for MTN products from MTN trade partners and connect stores nationwide;
- Receive orders from trade partners promptly and courteously via phone, e-mail, fax etc.
- Process order requests on IFS in accordance with stock availability and PPPs.
- Administer product allocation/products mix/ departmental and regional business plan.
- Monitor all MTN Trade Partners /Connect Store and Data Partners’ physical, logical and virtual orders and special projects.
- Report and reconcile all transactions passing through the planning system.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Relationship Management Experience
- Basic GSM
- IFS fundamentals
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- BA, BEd, BSc or HND.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 19th October, 2016.